Home › Forums › General Discussion › Future optimization / extra options I’d like to see › Reply To: Future optimization / extra options I’d like to see
August 31, 2014 at 17:25 #3937
- There’s definitely some room for balance – But keeping trains on the long lines helps because of higher profit per good.
- Pretty sure is on the immediate release list.
- This isn’t a feature for release but it might happen down the road (iirc from a thread)
- Definitely – You can change the seeded names in a file, but not rename them atm.
- Pretty sure X crossing are on the way.
- Yes – Also combined tunnel systems (It’s been suggested)
- Agreed – Lumber is too easy to exploit since you can do a combined Wood/Good line with them.