Yes could do with some information on that myself. I suspect some sort of 3D modelling application (3DS Max, Blender, etc) and texture creation app (Photoshop) would be useful.
Course much of what you’re asking depends whether they’re using a bespoke graphics engine or not, which I suspect is the case here. In which case we’d probably need details on:
- Proprietary exporters for meshes and animations required
- Animation requirements such as IK, TCB Rotations, etc.
- Proprietary shaders and their configurations
- Particle emitter setup and configuration
- Mesh vertex and/or polygon limits per object
- Mesh hierarchy requirements for animating objects
I would suspect, based on other games, that Direct3D dds textures would be the format of choice given the support for normal and cube maps but would depend entirely on the shader requirements.
- This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Steve.