* Works with GOG and Steam clients (autodetection).
* Fixed a crash if some variables in info.lua wasn’t defined.
* Fixed the never ending Avatar Load animation and some stability issues.
* Added a force download button to update TFGM.
* Fixed a crash when mod image was corrupt. A default “Broken Image” is displayed instead.
* Removed the base line check. You have to remember to manage this by yourself now on IF you still install the legacy way.
* New concept.
A mod is first registered in TFGM (called install before). This only copies/moves the archive to TFGM library.
A mod is installed from TFGM to show up in TF manager.
For everyone using TFGM 0.90.1.53 – 1250 and onwards will get this new version pushed out automatically on next update check.
- This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Gwinda.