Yes, I confirm that they are profitable, howerver:
– is it more profitable than setting up lines with trucks ?
– are you able to make longer lines with trains than trucks, considering that trains are faster but there is more waiting time ?
– is it worth even considering that long distance trains requires (I think) more capital than setting up a truck service ?
– isn’t it slower to expand to other cities with the risk that they grow less ?
- This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by gcampono.