About Bridges

Home Forums General Discussion About Bridges

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kursbuchstrecke
    Participant

Hello again

In my opinion there is a change needed for the bridges. To build somnething like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d3/Db-101023-01.jpg (in german “Überwerfungsbauwerk”) is nearly impossible. Eyerytime to read “Brückenpfeilerkollision” is really annoying and kills the fun while building a railway-network.

I hope there could be done something.

regards

Maj_Solo
    Participant

yes I guess we all seen how railways are done.

We see this new game called TrainFewer. And we go “Yeaah!” and buys it.

I am going to build a fantastic railway. This game looks much better the Sid Miers Railroads!

You start to build and the game go error error error …… and every player becomes confused about … well … everything about the game. You can not recreate what you seen in real life. So you yet again have to develop absurd solutions that does not look like the real thing.

So that is I guess what most of us are doing. “We are wrestling with this obstinate game”.

What I am worried about is if the devs will take the money and run! Some small fixes then develop trainfewer 2 and charge us money on more time.

Enzojz
    Participant

First, look at my subject

http://www.train-fever.com/forums/topic/hope-easier-way-to-build-flying-junctions/

3 basic step

1.Raise terrain for the below tracks until it’s high enough

2.Make a tunnel for the below tracks, if possible, lower the track a little

3.Construct the flying track

* The difficult is you have slope constraint, so you need to try and try

Can’t agree with you anymore, building flying junction is a pain thing in this game. I can simulate it, but it’s REALLY a pain, I need to try and flat terrain until I get one that works, and it’s FAR FROM REALITY

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by Enzojz.
    Tattoo
    Participant

What I am worried about is if the devs will take the money and run! Some small fixes then develop trainfewer 2 and charge us money on more time.

I totally agree and am wondering myself because word of TF2 already came up BUT, if that’s what they do, they can go to hell because they will NOT get any more money from me after seeing what they did with this game. Screw that.

Enzojz
    Participant

@Tattoo

well if the model doesn’t support this or that, it will propably hapeen.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.