Add Avenues and Highways with middle fences!

Home Forums Support Add Avenues and Highways with middle fences!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

You put a lot of effort in this game and especially the tram part. I haven’t seen a game that got such detailed trams! Very good! You also added transit only roads which makes it much easier when heavy traffic jams comes after 1940s,.. but you have really forgotten avenues with tram tracks and also highways with middle fence or grass in the middle of the 4 lane tracks.

You have even added a steam driven tram which I never knew anything about until I read about it. But I beg you to rethink your negative avenue replies. They are very essential in such game like this, because a tram is tramway and is supposed to bring people faster from one place to the other. Just look in Berlin or in Warsaw. If the tram avenues weren’t there, the trams would get stuck like in Train Fever. With avenues you can have 4 lane road with 2 tram-tracks in the middle, but if someone builds a tram station, the road track would be changed to 2 lanes with the tram-stop taking the other 2 lanes for the cars.

A city with trams will not function without avenues, so please add them. They are essential. Even latest SimCity have added trams in the middle of the streets. Cities In Motion 2 also got them. But Train Fever have a much more serious tram look! Its both important for trams construction itself but also important for the city history improvement. In 1980s in Train Fever, this got to be a solution or the game dies out. You should also release light-rail stops which are small, like for the RailBuss you have already in the game.

Highways of the game sould also have middle fences or grass in the middle.

What can I do to get avenues to this already supperb game? I had it since last summer and Ive had really nice times playing it on my MacBook Pro Retina 13″. I just wish to have a game that takes trams and light-rails and highways the way they should be as you do such great progress already.

Please! Do I need to sell my house for this feature to arrive? 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tram Avenue

Anonymous
    Inactive

SimCity 4 which is old also got them thru mods

I am sure that this can be done for Train Fever also which is way nicer I think. Please re-think this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There could be simple ones from 1980s, while from year 2000 in Train Fever.. like in real world. Most of the avenues are made with grass. Here its everything up to the creativity really. Hope that you will do this.

coujou
    Participant

If they made every wish happen now, there would be nothing new in TF2 and nobody would be motivated to buy it. So for sure they have to keep some suprises for next game 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

How can they release Train Fever 2, when the first Train Fever isn’t done? There are so many graphic glitches here and there. The game crashes now and then. Things have been added but things like this is like essential even in their first game. Ok. I can understand that maybe a more complex highway system, light-rail system or even underground system would be a reason for the sequel. But if they want to be historic correct. I think that avenues is important. Also the tram stations are way too small for the “longer” trams.

Please add Avenues!

coujou
    Participant

Nobody ever promised avenues, so why essential? The only things they HAVE TO do is better performance and no crashes, maybe road over rail, because that is game-breaking.

Moreover I think they will reduce a number of hardcoded stuff, so maybe the avenues will be done by modders.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.