any one working a japanese Shinkansen train

Home Forums Modding any one working a japanese Shinkansen train

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Maetel
    Participant

hello all mod makers

any one working on one these train for train fever then best one do is shinkansen 300

Banter_NMBS
    Participant

I’d like to add that there’s a prize given to the person that makes the best one [or the first one, depending on how many are made] 🙂

Lessigen
    Participant

Actually, I’ve been working on trying my first big modeling project being the 0 Series Shinkansen for a while now (ever since I found out there’s decent mod support for TF). No real progress as I learn the basics of modeling but the smaller details of the bogies are a pain for an amateur modeler like me. Not to mention there’s not a fantastic amount of [English] documentation on the 0 series, but I’m making do slowly 🙂

I don’t think I’ll enter this competition though, I’m still really sucky at modeling and Urban wasn’t clear (just an implication) on the exact deadline of the competition. I’m planning to release the entire (excluding prototypes) Shinkansen rolling stock at some point so be prepared for that I suppose ^^

PaTrond
    Participant

Becoming a few long nights now, but I might have it done by tomorrow evening. Modelling is done, and so is unwrapping. Now I’m just putting the modules for the four different cars together.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3wbo3q2g91cw6hr/Shinkansen_0_WIP_6.jpg?dl=0

olahaldor
    Participant

Looks AWESOME!

Maetel
    Participant

look great PaTrond

the first series of shinkansen trains from 1964. this series pulled  from 8 cars to 16 cars  at any one time

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Maetel.
    SpoorObjecten
    Participant

Oh wow, great work!

Is there any website with some blueprints of the Shinkansen?

edit: wow, i assume we’ve only got 2 days left?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by SpoorObjecten.
    Maetel
    Participant
    Maetel
    Participant

I have a few pictures but I can post them here

SpoorObjecten
    Participant

I’m looking for a blueprint, the one on blueprints.com is not really a blueprint 🙂

Regarding pictures, I can find those too on google, thanks anyway 🙂

olahaldor
    Participant

Anyone know where to send the mod/apply for the competition if one happens to have one of those trains done?

pleym
    Participant

@olahaldor, If one of you achieves to model such a train please post a link here when done. Thats what they write in the “news” post. So I guess you just replay there and add the link.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by pleym.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Modding’ is closed to new topics and replies.