Any way to quickly modernize roads?

Home Forums General Discussion Any way to quickly modernize roads?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    recnilcram
    Participant

I hit the year 1925, when all of the roads turn to asphalt instead of mostly dirt. I would like to upgrade all the roads my buses and trucks use to maximize their efficiency and speed, but, like with other replacement processes in the game, the only way I see to do this is to upgrade each road individually to my liking. Does anyone know of any tricks to expedite the process (mods? a way to spread an upgrade like in City Skylines instead of having to click individually?)?

recnilcram
    Participant

Also note: I noticed that some roads in my towns were automatically updated, seemingly arbitrarily, but not all of them. Will they keep updating automatically until they are all modernized?

SanditeChief
    Participant

Yes, they will keep upgrading until every road is done. But there may be some sections where it doesn’t, such as roads that use your lines, especially trams. So unfortunately, we’re stuck with manual labor at the moment. Maybe if Urban Games makes another train game like TF, they’ll improve on the upgrade mechanics (ahem STATIONS) don’t even get me started on upgrading stations….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.