Are there 'missions' to be completed, or is it pure sandbox?

Home Forums General Discussion Are there 'missions' to be completed, or is it pure sandbox?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    badw
    Participant

Before anything else, I will say I AM pre-ordering the very second this month’s pay-day has landed.  It looks wonderful.  It’s been a privilege to watch this game evolve and I can’t wait to play it.  I’m particularly thrilled that periods through to modern-age are covered and hope someone will mod some ropey UK mid 1970s passenger diesels for me to ruin passengers’ lives with!

Out of interest, are there missions included (Railroad-Tycoon style), or is it a pure sand-box – or both?

rorovant
    Participant

if i understood it well , it’s sandbox with goals to achieve from time to time.

I think i read that somewhere in the forum ….

no career mode , as seen in railroad tycoon’s.

douglas
    Participant

I don’t know about missions, that they said that there will be a skill system.

Goemoe
    Participant

If I understand correctly, you choose a character type with certain skills. While playing you are able to achieve some bonus points. With them you might adjust you skills. So you will have different options to play the game. Other than that is is pure sandbox. Am I right?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.