Beta testers will have a discount?

Home Forums General Discussion Beta testers will have a discount?

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Simon and Simon
    Participant

We’ve just received the beta version of the game from the developers (yeah!).

The game is simply amazing and we plan to do a series of let’s play in our language (Italian) since it seems that no one had done it yet.

We will buy the game on day 1 and we are wondering if there is a discount for the beta tester.

Many thanks in advance and have fun!

Simon and Simon.

Mansen
    Participant

We’ll just have to wait and see won’t we – I know we can’t pre-order the game because Steam already considers us to own the game. So following that logic, we’d probably have to ask the devs for a discount code post-launch. πŸ™‚

Simon and Simon
    Participant

[Simone]

It seems that I’m able to preorder the game but I will wait a bit for the dev’s confirmation.

The game is cheap and I would like to found it anyway πŸ™‚

Mansen
    Participant

http://peecee.dk/uploads/092014/tf_buy.jpg

Like you can see, betas can’t buy it for themselves – However I suppose I could buy it at the pre-order discount as a gift and then use it myself on release. πŸ™‚

ILikeTrains
    Participant

Beta testers are given a free copy, devs said in July! It happened to me for CiM2, it is basically because once a person is given a beta key on Steam, steam considers it to be an early-access and so it automatically upgrades to the full game once it is released!

PS: Finally an Italian gameplay πŸ˜€

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by ILikeTrains.
    Simon and Simon
    Participant

Nice news @ILikeTrains! πŸ™‚

Stay tuned for our LP πŸ˜‰

Mansen
    Participant

Really? I’d love to see a source on that. Great news – I’ll definitely have to buy a copy for a friend then to compensate the devs πŸ™‚

UltraMark
    Participant

Source is here:Β http://www.train-fever.com/2014/07/train-fever-now-available-for-pre-order/#comment-147161

Can beta testers pre-order as well?
    As a mark of recognition, we have decided to give the final game to all beta testers for free. They did a great job so far and they actually enable us to do the right things in the final month of development.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by UltraMark. Reason: make link clickable
    Mansen
    Participant

That’s real neat. πŸ™‚

Xtender
    Participant

Yep, free copy for Beta-Testers. But i preordered another copy alsoΒ  @ amazon.Β  For Support @ Devs and the Gamecase =)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.