Bug: cargo station with two tracks don't work

Home Forums Support Bug: cargo station with two tracks don't work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    isidoro
    Participant

I don’t know if this is the right place to report bugs…

In the game I’m playing, I noticed that some of the goods line went from success to failure with no apparent reason.  After two or three of these changes, I realized that it happened after I replaced a one track station with a two track station.  I checked it and, in fact, if I revert the changes and put a one track station back, the line starts working again.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello isidoro!

Thank you for your feedback.

To my best knowledge two-track stations are used a lot in Train Fever and we did not experience such a behavior before.

If you can provide some screenshot or even send me a save game – ideally from a before and after situation – I will be happy to have a look at it!

Best,
    Tom

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by admin.
    isidoro
    Participant

Thanks, Tom, for your quick answer.

I’ll try to pinpoint the reason why they stop producing.  It’s strange since they started producing again when I changed the station back, but now they stopped again.  I have noticed that when building something, all the nearby packets disappear.  But the industry doesn’t produce back again.

If I reach to a conclusion I’ll certainly post the save game.

Thanks.

isidoro
    Participant

I’ve checked and, in fact, the issues I had have nothing to do with the number of tracks of a station.  So please excuse my post and ignore it.

I’ve come to the conclusion that the problem is that the current model of TF makes industry links quite unstable.  You can have a fully working successful chain: wood->goods->city, but you do something: rebuild some track or a station, renew a train, etc. and some cargo packets are lost.  The chain immediately drops.  It can even never build up again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.