Bug: Connecting multiple industries from 1 town, only 1 working

Home Forums Support Bug: Connecting multiple industries from 1 town, only 1 working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Florius
    Participant

Hey,

I built some railway parcour connecting 3 oil wells to 1 refinery.

The 3 oil wells are called “city name 1” ,  “same city name 2” and “same city name 3”.
    All connections are within 20 minutes of the refinery and a town to sell the goods.
    However for some reason, only 1 of the oil well works, (Line usage: Yes) and they keep rotating between the 3.

Is this a known bug?

Florius
    Participant

I somehow can’t seem to edit my post, however:

Because they keep switch, neither one of the 3 can produce 7 oil to get the oil refinery going…

Florius
    Participant

Anyone esle also having this problem?

bencze
    Participant

I have a long distance raw mats line and the mine kept dropping the line connection. I think it has something to do with the fact that it was being visited too rarely by a train? Not entirely sure. I now have 4 trains running and it didn’t do it since years.

The best thing you can do is to add more vehicles to ensure frequency, and create demand at the factory (100+) by supplying nearby cities. It’s quite difficult with slow vehicles but that’s how I am trying to get it running. I don’t have a lot of success either, had to send every train to depot to electrify the line and now about 5 years passed and the industries still don’t produce enough for me to go into + money… 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.