[BUG] disappearing cargo with automatic upgrade

Home Forums Support [BUG] disappearing cargo with automatic upgrade

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    matrix
    Participant

Hello!

I found a bug, which should be easy to fix. When the vehicle is auto-upgraded, all the cargo it was carrying is disappearing. This creates problems if there are lines that are supposed to pick it up – jams, money loss.

Also, if I may, I would ask for a couple of small tweaks to auto upgrade:

1) Add option to upgrade at 0% age (or 1%, whatever) — to be able to force update whole line to a new vehicle type. Otherwise a lot of manual work needed to track the vehicles that were purchased recently.

2) Add an option to auto upgrade to Empty vehicle – basically deliver the cargo and sell all vehicles on the line. Might be useful to shut off a line without losing money it carries on board.

I really hope this can be implemented 🙂

Btw, I’m currently spending a week in a See Spital in Horgen, your game helps me from dying of boredom 🙂

Cheers!

isidoro
    Participant

Support!

And I can confirm the bug.  That bug can be very disturbing since when goods aren’t delivered, an industry can cease production and with it all down the chain and ruin completely several lines…

matrix
    Participant

Can this please be fixed? I understand you are working on a new game now, but leaving your old game with obvious and easy to fix bugs is not a good motivator to buying the new game.

Anonymous
    Inactive

+1

Norfolk_Chris
    Participant

+1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.