Bug Report / Game Issue

Home Forums Support Bug Report / Game Issue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SFG
    Participant

Hello all im trying my best to explain in english 4 Points of interest 🙂

1. Simple Small Bug when upgrading streets the bus stations are not pointewd correctly they appear in the street.

2. Traffic is a big Problem and there seems to be no way to solve it………..building more streets ……the traffic grows up……..busses and Trams are unable to move anyway ………

3. Databank call when houses are build is one of the important lag issues…….simple test ………two cities connected with trains, busses and every time a City get new buildings the game stops or freezes……….as more cities connected as mor lags. Test 2 bulldozing a complete City and let only 1 building left in pause Modus………after rsuming game it will get horrible lags in the Moment the databank is generating buildings.

4. upgrading amd Driver to the latest Driver results in more lags and gam freezes

greetings Markus

SFG
    Participant

one Point left ….

when playing Train Fever for a few Hours i still got Problems to “see” the Cursor……….if possible just give it another colour make it bigger or what ever might be help 🙂

SFG
    Participant

and last but not least using the loading function for routes didnt work correctly ……….Line 1 … A iron mine B coal mine C Power Plant………..

A the trucks are loading iron (this may work) to max

B they didnt load max coal (enough cargo wating but they pick up only 1 of 11? or nothing :-)…………

(full load every Kind of cargo cant work because a truck cn load up 5 cargo types))

Solution is to let us do the choice wich Kind of cargo may be load @ stations……..mine iron or whatever ?

……………………………

Deleting the Line and renew it may help 🙂 now it seems to be working

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by SFG.
    SFG
    Participant

ok its not working the same problem as before after a few minutes the trucks didnt pick up coal to max 🙁

SFG
    Participant

and the next one 🙂

A Truck can Handle 20 Units of Cargo but the big loading station got a max of 14 Units waiting so many cargo dissapear and  the trucks are not loaded full.

14 Units is not enough for a big Station i think.

(when using one Line on a big cargo loading Point only 1 Slot is used with a Maximum of 14 Units)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by SFG.
    SFG
    Participant

After crushing down two citizen buildings and the streets nxt to them for just around 10mio. the game got a perfomance boost and the game freezes reduced to a Minimum………..i dont know what happend exactly but im lucky to get back perfomance 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.