Build 5080 and a suggestion about the "main connection" feature

Home Forums General Discussion Build 5080 and a suggestion about the "main connection" feature

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Neldot
    Participant

After playing 6 or 7 hours with the last patch, It seems to me that this release, albeit has improved a bit the fps performance, did almost nothing for the tremendous “end of the month” lag experienced after several years of play.  Besides, I had a pair of CTD during the map creation process too.

I fear that only a totally rethinked simulation system (dismissing the cpu-consuming simulation of every single passenger) will really get rid of the lag in game.

However, I have a suggestion for the Devs. It seems that the “can’t remove main connection” is one of the most hatred feature of this game. Why don’t you replace this feature with an automatic rebuilding (at the end of the month) of a deleted connection by the Ai? At the end of the month the Ai could check if any “main connection” was deleted by the player and, if so, automatically build a new one, maybe charging the cost to the player as penalty for disrupting the old one without building a new one. In my opinion, a much more realistic and less annoying way to solve the problem.

simonmd
    Participant

There have been many suggestions to the Developers that would enable them to keep their beloved ‘anti cheat’ feature  that no one wanted that would allow players more freedom to build how they want but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears. I think they’ve decided that THEY want it so stuff the rest of us.

Glenbo357mag
    Participant

Key Words, “That NO ONE WANTED“.

I don’t understand why restricting the ability of users to play the way that they want is considered a feature.

If the developers want to add this “FEATURE“, then why don’t they turn it off by default and then make an option to turn it on if you want to be a hard core purest.

I know this complaint is going to hit a brick wall and disintegrate, nobody cares.

Game play ruined.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.