Bus lanes missing

Home Forums Support Bus lanes missing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tomcati
    Participant

Hello,

Since build 4391 or even earlier (Mac OS X 10.7.5), I am missing the red lanes for buses, which I have seen before. This might only be a texture problem? Do you have the same issue?

At the moment, It does not matter if you select Bus lane “yes” or “no”, the streets look the same. However, streets with bus lanes are more expensive…. I am taking about year is 1950 or later, so bus lanes should be available. It’s the same thing for new roads and upgrades.

Best,
    Tom

Tossi
    Participant

It seems to be graphical glitch and I am experiencing it too. I play WinXP 32 bit version of the game under WinXP 64 bit.

SFG
    Participant

Well vou can solve this Problem with turning on/off Antialasing in the game Options. (i choosed AA 2x)

Zoom in and you can see the red lines like before.

greetings Markus

Tomcati
    Participant

Ok, that’s correct. I only see no bus lanes when Antialasing is disabled. So its has nothing to do with the builds but I just disabled Antialasing some days ago because of performance issues…

Sergiovi
    Participant

Hi, I have the same problem. The bus lane does not look if I have the antialasing disabled. Please, I hope the game developers see this topic and modify the game so we can see the bus lanes antialasing disabled. Because, with my modest computer, I can not activate the antialasing and expect a good game performance.

Thanks and sorry for my poor English

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.