Bus lines take wrong route with grouped bus stops

Home Forums Support Bus lines take wrong route with grouped bus stops

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Vrt
    Participant

http://i.imgur.com/5FgzBwr.jpg (Watch the red and pink line).

When you put 2 bus stops opposite of eachother they will group up as one bus stop. Regularly this causes busses to take the stop on the wrong side of the road, this way the bus needs to make a pretty big detour to still complete the route.

Its already quite hard to make a profit with bus lines, this makes it even harder ;).

A work around is to ungroup the 2 stops, but this shouldnt be necessary.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Vrt.
    Dolph
    Participant

Have you tried clicking (when you add the stop to the line) the actual bus stop you want it to go to and not the icon? I’ve never had problems with buses going the wrong way if I do it that way.

Vrt
    Participant

Yes, I did, but after a while some switch over to the stop on the other side.

I did notice that the problem occurs when there are more buslines around. I use 2 bus lines for one route, one going clockwise and the other one going counter clockwise. When Im adding the 2nd line to the route the first one sometimes switches over while Im adding stops to the 2nd line.

In cities where I only have 2 lines or so this problem doesnt happen. Fact is, the lines on the screenshot did switch over to the opposite stop while I didnt change anything and while they were correct earlier.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.