Buses and 'worm holes'

Home Forums Support Buses and 'worm holes'

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Triumph955
    Participant

Can anyone explain why, when demolishing a side road, buses on an adjacent route suddenly time travel to an alternative road and then have to navigate back to their route?

Also, why do vehicles submerge on the roads? Followed a bus, it submerged to the windows on an undulating road, passing cars which had only the roof showing (no periscopes on snorkels in evidence) so, I imagine the car drivers are having a bad time (why do I find that pleasing)?

Are the Devs soccer mad? Town of less than 2000, just counted 12 soccer pitches!

One town seems eager to expand, it’s near the map edge and has just added a short section of road completely off the map, perhaps it’s linked to the worm holes used by the buses.

PS: Don’t know about anyone else but, I could really use an ‘undo’ button or at least a ‘are you sure you want to delete this major railway station’ message.

FX2K
    Participant

I wish the buses etc would teleport when trying to delete a road 🙂 but they don’t for that.

Also, yes an undo button would be awesome.. so many times I have accidentally left the bulldozer tool active only to delete something I didn’t intend on.

Tattoo
    Participant

PS: Don’t know about anyone else but, I could really use an ‘undo’ button or at least a ‘are you sure you want to delete this major railway station’ message.

I agree with a lot of the suggestions for this game but this would be annoying if a popup came up when deleting many things at once. I like the idea but think it would need something like holding the ctrl key to avoid the message when deleting more than one thing or many things.

I also forget that I’m in demolish mode and have deleted things that I didn’t want to.

FX2K
    Participant

Rather than a message each time, I was thinking more along the lines of an undo button in the right hand tool bar to undo just the last step (or few perhaps)

Also, demolish mode should perhaps change the cursor / outline colour of things to make you more aware.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.