Busses on the left?

Home Forums Support Busses on the left?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    leew
    Participant

Just started playing train fever.  I built some bus stops in a loop and tried to create a line between them, I ran into a problem in that the line instead of being the nice circle I wanted it to be the line ended up being a crazy shape shape with the buses doing lots of seemingly pointless loops.  I then realized that the buses were driving on the right (wrong!) side of the road!  I modified the line so the buses did the loop in the opposite direction and it showed the nice circular loop I was expecting.  Is there anyway I can get the buses to run on the left side of the road instead of the right (wrong!) side?  I can’t seem to see an option for this like there is in similar games.

Azrael
    Participant

You’re from the UK aren’t you?
    Because in Central Europe, so also in switzerland, we’re driving on the right side of the road, and the left one is wrong one 😀
    The devs orientated on what they know since their birth, but I know this is missleading for someone who grew up in the UK.
    Imho you should post it as suggestion to add the option to change the traffic to the left side via the option menu.
    In the meantime, maybe there is a mod, that solves your problem?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.