Can the capacity of a Truck Station be changed?

Home Forums Modding Can the capacity of a Truck Station be changed?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Timmiej93
    Participant

Hey guys,

I’m actually surprised so little people have addressed this problem earlier, but it’s really bugging me.

The maximum capacity I’ve seen on a large truck station (for one platform) is about 16. For me, this is just not enough. I’ve got a single line from a oil well to a refinery. The oil well produces about 400, which means oil comes in big flows, I estimate about 40 units at a time. Now I have a 40 ton truck waiting all the time, so 20 units are transported immediately. In the time it takes the next truck to pull up (which was waiting behind) the other 20 ish units have reached the truck station. But the problem: There are only 16 units available, because the truck station can’t handle more.

Could anyone please tell me how I can change the capacity of the truck station, if it is possible?

Tim

NyetComrade
    Participant

I’ve seen much more cargo than that waiting in a large truck station. I even perused through the file and found no defining parameter for capacity.

Timmiej93
    Participant

Well is this amount for 5 full platforms, or just for one? Because I seriously never get more then that. Even when no truck is waiting and a buttload of cargo items are traveling towards a truck station, the counter just stops at 16. I’m seriously confused.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Modding’ is closed to new topics and replies.