Can you build big cities ?

Home Forums General Discussion Can you build big cities ?

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    brunna
    Participant

Can you build big cities ? For example: You draw a lot of street around a town and speed up the time…

Or is there some method to it?

Because the trams in the small cities its isn’t realistic… :/

(Sorry for my english)

Tossi
    Participant

Cities grow as they are supplied with passengers and goods. They will spread along existing roads but they will also build the roads themselves.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Tossi.
    brunna
    Participant

I understand this but I  have not seen a really big city neither the videos nor the images… :/

Tossi
    Participant

Then you should maybe try asking some youtuber who post videos to test how much a city can grow.

Azrael
    Participant

I think you couldn’t see a big city yet because most of the youtubers start 1850 and didn’t had the chance to reach the 1950’s because of beta wipes.
    I’m not one of those lucky guys, but I guess, if you start 1850 and do your job good, you’ll have big cities by maybe the 1930’s or 1940’s.

FelixHill
    Participant

Well, even if it’s not the “big city” that i really would like to see in the game, I think it’s something that it could works for players!

I’d love to have a tool (like citiesXl) that allow me to fill empty spaces between building, it’s kinda more realistic ad eye-candy!
    Do you think guys it will be possible to create with mods?

romannersa
    Participant

I am on 2225 year and i have 4500+ people in 1 town and it still growning 100 people/month. BTW i have 3 Billions dollars (2 890 000 000).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.