Cant create new game

Home Forums Support Cant create new game

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maxo11x
    Participant

I have the latest buid and I can load previous saves but for some reason I can not start a new game. The blue bar at the bottom goes through everything fine reaching 100% done and then fades to black never to recover again. As soon as it fades out the game freezes and stops responding and windows closes it. I have tried on every option, with and without mods even re-installing the game. Nothing seems to stop it from happening.

I need help, please someone know what I have done?

Thanks!

p.s. My hard drive is semi broken and I am getting it fixed soon so it is possible it is due to that.

Maxo11x
    Participant

Keep getting this message when making a new map: http://imgur.com/d0l8LsA (video of load up screen: https://youtu.be/pYVq2Wr7MHU)

I really want to play a new map because I got a load of mods to add but I cant load it up

admin
    Keymaster

Hi!

Can you please share some more detail about your system: At least OS, Graphics Cards and Driver Version.

I assume you did use mods for your saved games. Did you try to start a new game without mods?

Thanks
    Tom

Cosmicspacehead
    Participant

I’ve had a few mods cause failure to load, even after disabling them.

If you’re on steam, find your train fever mods folder, (default C:\program files x86\steam\steamapps\common\train fever), and move all your mods out of there, to somewhere else for now. Then verify the game files in steam, and once done, try to start a modless game. If it works, put the mods back. If you have loads, activate them in batches and try starting a new game. It’s slow, but it’ll narrow down a broken mod.

Worked for me anyway.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.