Cargo slacks production

Home Forums General Discussion Cargo slacks production

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    NeighborKid
    Participant

I got a question.  I started running a train from an oil field to a refinery. It was producing well making me 1 million a trip.. than production faltered and has declined down to 3 .. and if i stop the train to try and reboot the industry.. it just goes back to 3 and stays.  Any ideas?

I even set up the line connected an ore, and coal mine in the middle which would circle over to a goods factory head over to the refinery and nothing.. all of this is heck of a lot faster than truck or any other means.. but still no production.  Even no production from the ore and coal mines..  any ideas?

gietek
    Participant

Did you by any chance started delivering more goods to the same city from other source? Do you know that every city has limited amount of accepted goods?

Do not use every resource/factory on the map. It’s better to use one chain for two cities.

OzWally
    Participant

Yes have them to feed  2/3 towns and I have a very long goods and other oil trains.

But check towns for supply might be ie 0/34 that when you can feed.

NeighborKid
    Participant

well im also running into cities and town that are 0/# and the facilities are not producing..

Traian Trante
    Participant

if you fail to deliver all the goods or resourses a particular industry provides then the industry will scale down. this might be your problem.

OzWally
    Participant

Also time limit goods must deliver before 20mins is up.

Yeol
    Participant

Probably the city you delivered to has found another sources for it’s goods that is faster than yours. Check the floating goods in your city, where are they coming from. A city just takes goods from only one supplier: the fastest wins it all.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.