Cars stuck.

Home Forums Support Cars stuck.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Fox9920
    Participant

I have a large USA DLC world in 1984 right now, and it has become increasingly glitchy as i add more and more stuff but recently on an oil line my Peter-built 359 got stuck with the back wheels of the trailer off the road right by the oil pickup and the cab seems to have jackknifed with the trailer.

I was trying to insert a screenshot of it but you will have to go to this link to see the picture

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=479512324

if anybody can help me it would be greatly appreciated since i cant find anybody else with this problem

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by Fox9920.
    Blokker_1999
    Participant

well, the truck is set as stopped so it will not resume. Have you tried reversing it?

Fox9920
    Participant

yes I have tried reversing it and then letting it drive and it twitches and then sits there

ErstO
    Participant

I think the programers need to add a tow truck to the game  😉

A really cool screen shot but I am sure frustrating,  had a similar problem with a train that refused to leave a depot,  but I was able to tell it to return to the depot and sell it off.

Have you tried to demo the truck stop?    I demoed roads and watched cars disapered .

Blokker_1999
    Participant

You can’t demolition something when one of your own vehicles is on it. You’ll simple get a “vehicle in the way” warning. If reversing it a few times does nothing, you could try to send it back to the depot and hope it responds to that. If not, mess around with the roads around the stop hoping that it will jolt free or go back to an earlier savegame.

Fox9920
    Participant

Ok i managed to fix this by deleting the entire line, then dozing the road behind the stop telling the truck to go to depot and then placing the road again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.