Catchment area and Depot management

Home Forums General Discussion Catchment area and Depot management

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    douglas
    Participant

Hi,

I would like to know if there will be catchment area for the stop. I did not see those in the game play video. How can we know the distance to build each stop/station?

Also about the depot, in the video you bought the vehicles and then you had to assign the vehicle to the line. That means if a line needs more vehicles and there are vehicles available at the depot they will not work? I like CiM 2 way, where vehicles are automatically assigned to a line when necessary.

But I think with no schedules that is not possible right? I wonder with a huge network, if there will be a lot of changes in the demand (new industries, city grow etc) can be quite impossible to keep up, if you need to assign each vehicle to each line instead of worrying only about the depot capacity.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like CiM 2 way, where vehicles are automatically assigned to a line when necessary.

I don’t think what this good way. In CiM2, for example, if buses on one line jammed, vehicles from other lines in this depot go to jammed line and it’s disaster. 😀

I hope what line management in TF will be like in CiM1, but just with the fisical depot.

douglas
    Participant

Yes that could work well, but with auto sync. CiM 1 was a huge pain to sync and re-sync vehicles.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.