Change track of the train

Home Forums General Discussion Change track of the train

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Max AGC
    Participant

hi,

Here is my problem. On the same route, I have two types of trains. One that stops everywhere and a direct train (blue line). For direct train, there is a special lane (fast lane) that has no platform tracks. But when I create the link, it does not pass my train by ย fast track.

How can I do to change the route of the train?

PS: sorry for my bad english ….

FX2K
    Participant

You can try this, I had success with it in the past but results will vary
    Place a signal (or one in both directions) where the blue line is and set it/them to one way.. or toggle them on off multiple times.. this will force the route to recalculate.

The line layout should change… toggle some more and it may change again.
    If you can get it right so the signals are both two way, bulldoze them again.

Here is a post / screenshots where I had a similar issue and this solved it.
    http://www.train-fever.com/forums/topic/waypoints-desperately-needed/#post-11462

Max AGC
    Participant

Awesome! Thank you very much!

matrix
    Participant

or you can use waypoints in the latest version ๐Ÿ™‚

FX2K
    Participant

or you can use waypoints in the latest version ๐Ÿ™‚

That too, now anyway ย ๐Ÿ˜€

Max AGC
    Participant

Yeah I seee that ! Good new !

NeighborKid
    Participant

Way points are kinda broken. When I created my 10 track station. I had of course multiple lines going through a couple of tracks. The lines would switch after I adjusted them with the waypoint all by them selves. I’ve even had trains running entirely on the wrong track which the line wasnt even marking as the direction. Anyone else have this problem?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.