City problem with USA DLC

Home Forums Support City problem with USA DLC

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jarno Treuttens
    Participant

Hello everyone,

Since a couple of hours ago I’ve downloaded the free USA-dlc but I haven’t really played it yet because there is a big problem, well for me it’s big. The town names aren’t American names, the roads and a lot of the buildings are European and my train station is exactly the same one as in the European version. Is there something that I do wrong because I think this isn’t supposed to happen? The trains and terrain and such are American though..

Greetings

jm764
    Participant

Well sadly that’s just how the DLC is atm. Your best bet to fix this atm would be downloading mods to change them to more american content for now.

simonmd
    Participant

There are some new USA style buildings if you look hard enough but don’t expect every little detail to be brand new. I posted my initial thoughts in the General Discussion section and also noted that its a shame the stations are the same and having British names in a ‘Wild West’ settings seemed a bit odd. Still, the overall feel of it is a nice change and it’s not often you hear me saying something positive about this game so can’t be bad!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.