Coastal Leisure towns

Home Forums General Discussion Coastal Leisure towns

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Animal Mother
    Participant

Hopefully the devs may see this.

Could we have an option where we can have a coastal town. The town wouldn’t have much industry, but would have residential, commercial and leisure usage (mainly leisure). This would be were the populace of other towns would take vacations/rest.

We could have trams along the promenade etc.

It would be useful having coastal as an option in the map selector so it isn’t always present.

Animal Mother
    Participant

Nobody? I thought was a good idea.

Bastargre
    Participant

it isn’t a bad idea, it just isn’t high priority

what would be nice would be the option to dedicate the zoning of a city for yourself. so you decide where the leisure/housing/commercial/industry are. this way you could create a coastal town for yourself. and it would allow us to create  industrial areas away from the cities for increased realism

BFalcon
    Participant

Having grown up in one, it does make me shudder to think of, but yeah – might be fun in TF2 or in a later patch…  maybe have proximity to water along the line allow a small boost to income (increased demand?) too – a train line that goes along the coast or the banks of a river or lake would be a good tourist attraction, after all.

omoikane
    Participant

Even in current version, Your cities will grow specific zones more, if that zone is adjacent from your central station (which should be concentrated trains from other cities)

Problem is that your city will be filled with tons of football fields. Is devs say ‘there are no same building any more’? Not for leisure buildings!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=321615764

Bastargre
    Participant

about the football field.

i think it is a shame a field with 60 leisure looks exactly the same as one with 130 leisure. i would love to see the 130 one more as a complete stadium then a simple field

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.