Content Creation Ideas & Discussion

Home Forums General Discussion Content Creation Ideas & Discussion

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Mansen
    Participant

I imagine we’ll be able to make use of the Steam Workshop at some point down the line – Which would be a great way to spread the mods around.

Jonathan078NL
    Participant

I hope the’ re some creative modellers here that also may take Dutch N.S. trains in consideration, they were also very popular on oTTD and Locomotion.

The Dutch N.S. trains all have wonderful colors, are very modern and just look bad-ass. N.S. also has a nice history with earlier trains, they just don’t go as far back to 1850 as far as I know. So most trains are modern which is nice in my opinion.

I’m very curious to your reactions.

Jonathan078NL
    Participant

Hello Steve,

Here I found a converter tool, with this you should be able to convert .obj files to .msh &.msh.blob, I hope this can help you to implement the UK trains into Train Fever!

Here’s the link:

http://www.train-fever.net/index.php/Thread/344-Konvertierungstool-obj-msh-msh-blob/

RickD
    Participant

I’d love to see some UK rail history in a pack, specifically the mid – late 90’s up until current day. I’m no good at modeling but I’d be happy to contribute research if it would help.

bv
    Participant

Nexus is the site for distribution and discussion of game mods, I think it would be a god idea to use that:

http://www.nexusmods.com/

Many prefer to avoid Steam as much as possible, and in any case it is unwise to put all the eggs in the same basket.

Bansheedragon
    Participant

I imagine we’ll be able to make use of the Steam Workshop at some point down the line – Which would be a great way to spread the mods around.

Nexus is the site for distribution and discussion of game mods, I think it would be a god idea to use that:

http://www.nexusmods.com/

Many prefer to avoid Steam as much as possible, and in any case it is unwise to put all the eggs in the same basket.

I hate the steam workshop.

Instead of just downloading and adding a mod, I need to be subscribed to the mod to be able to use it.

I dont know what it means, but I do not like the sound of having to subscribe, it sounds to me like I’m signing up for something I dont want just to be allowed to use the mod.

I have tried using mods from Steam workshop in the past on other games, in most cases I could not get them to work at all, only on some cases could I get them to work.

Nexusmods are my goto site for all kinds of mods, I found the best mods for some of my games there.

icbear56
    Participant

Love the look of the work your doing already.

I am disappointed that I cannot get the traffic to be on the UK side

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.