Crash 2008

Home Forums Support Crash 2008

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    samson
    Participant

STDerr.out

d:\urban\steam_build_x64\release\src\game\transport\path_util.cpp:48: Verification of `dist > .0f’ failed (0 <= 0).
    d:\urban\steam_build_x64\release\src\game\procedural\buildings\buildingtyperep.cpp:296: Verification of `false’ failed.
    d:\urban\steam_build_x64\release\src\game\transport\path_util.cpp:48: Verification of `dist > .0f’ failed (-8.34465e-007 <= 0).
    d:\urban\steam_build_x64\release\src\game\procedural\buildings\buildingtyperep.cpp:296: Verification of `false’ failed.

stdout – edited

seed text “ABCD”
    seed: 1418855893
    Map settings: “Hilly”, “Hard”, “1850”
    alpha: 0 bits, depth: 0 bits, stencil: 0 bits, double buffering: 1, sample buffers: 0, samples: 0, swap interval: 1
    samples: 0
    ============================================================
    OpenGL version: 3.2.13283 Core Profile Context 14.501.1003.0
    Renderer (vendor): AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series (ATI Technologies Inc.)
    Shading language version: 4.40
    ============================================================
    opened device OpenAL Soft
    Loading from file C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/userdata/*********/304730/local/save/RS10_14.sav
    d:\urban\steam_build_x64\release\src\lib\ui\core.cpp:207: UI::CCore::~CCore: Assertion `CComponent::NumInstances() == 0′ failed.
    MinidumpCallback: dumpPath “C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/userdata/*********/304730/local/crash_dump/”, minidumpId “4ad2fd2c-7c83-4269-af5a-1badf7be2d2d”, succeeded 1

I use many model mods which are public and also hand made edited. So a list of them is imposible. But i think this issue is not based upon them. As I crash everytime on 31.Dec.2007. I have tryed ReInstall Train Fever on new destinations and with mods with No-Replace file. Also as there was problem with Road stations I have removed them and use only originals ones and started new game. Crashed with this same result.

The only Mod station i use is the NS Train Station ( http://www.train-fever.net/filebase/index.php/Entry/371-NS-Train-Station/ ) also made new one accessible for Cargo. which works all the years just fine. And made some original passenger road stations for Cargo and vise versa. Which i also believe this is not the issue as it works as intended.

I dont use mods which are altering roads or buildings ( or terrain ) in general.

I use updated and actual Grafhic Drivers.

I have tryed also find the mod which should release at 2008 and moved its release to 2007 the game loades without problems but crashed upon year change.

Hope this helps..

I also understand German so you can write answers also in that language. But i am more comfortable to write in English.

uzurpator
    Participant

The game will crash if there is a vehicle introduced on 1st of january that has the TGA 2d image ( the side view ) using the compressed TGA format.

Actually, the game will always crash if you use image format different then straight uncompressed tga.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.