crash of the game at a certain location

Home Forums Support crash of the game at a certain location

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bastian
    Participant

Hello guys,

i have a problem with train fever. If I zoom in in just a special location the game randomly crashes. Is it a bug in the map? Do I need to start a new map? This always happens when i Zoom in, where station is placed next to the water and the rails are connected via bridges to the station.

What can I do? I already updated my ati driver to version 14.9. The general performance improved much since the last two updates. but this bug really drives me crazy.

Hope to get an answer soon.

steamcommunity.com/id/joilam

the crash_dump says this:

PreventSetUnhandledExceptionFilter: 1
    locale name: * (de_DE.utf8)

========================================
    Startup at Wed Nov 05 15:32:00 2014
    ========================================

seed: 1415208720

FX2K
    Participant

Make a copy of your save and perhaps pass it on to the Dev’s somehow so they can see the issue in action.
    Especially if its 100% reproducible in the same area.. That’s what I would do anyway.

mikael

We’ve only found one old crash dump from you.

Did the Crash happen recently?

Do you have any mods installed?

Have you tried to re-install the game already?

bastian
    Participant

Hey. I got fix this error by myself. I use a notebook with two graphic cards. And unfortunately, it did recently switch just to the Intel HD 4*** .. after forcing my system to use the Radeon HD 8**** it didn’t happen anymore.

Thank you anyway for your support. Now i am just look forward for an update, that auto replaces old cars 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.