Crashes/freezes at "Creating terrain"

Home Forums Support Crashes/freezes at "Creating terrain"

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kif1993
    Participant

I go to new game, select terrain etc. then click play. It goes to the load screen with “Creating Terrain 0%” at the bottom. Music keeps playing for about 5 seconds then it stops, the windows circle comes over the cursor and the game crashes with the windows message “Game stopped working property”. No crash report, I left it for 15 mins giving the game time to respond but nothing happened. This has happened every time I try to play, really frustrating! No idea what to do! HELP! 😛

kif1993
    Participant

Exact windows message is: “TrainFever.exe. has stopped working” – “A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.”

optimusos
    Participant

The same problem. 🙁

peteoaten
    Participant

same problem here. Game was working fine yesterday after i downloaded it. Then today, just freezes when i go to start a new  game or load an old one.

I updated my graphics driver but still the problem persists

peteoaten
    Participant

Disabled my Anti virus and all works now

Vares
    Participant

And another workaround found. For some reason this game wanna use my laptop integrates graphic card instead my default improved graphic performance card (NVidia GT 650M).  When I change game .exe file using my default card, game finally start loading and didn’t crash. Hope this help someone else too.

kif1993
    Participant

Vares: I don’t really know how to do this? How do I complete your workaround?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.