Crashing when loading game

Home Forums Support Crashing when loading game

Tagged: ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    dw4rfy
    Participant

I can start a new game just fine, but every time I try to load a previously saved game it stops working, and I get the standard windows message saying “the application stopped working”

Dolph
    Participant

I’m having the same problem here, and I can’t really save either. And since the game is constantly crashing for me while playing I haven’t been able to really play the game at all yet.

Bansheedragon
    Participant

I would like to add that I have the same problem.

Every time I try to load the game crashes, without exception.

Very annoying if you make a mistake you cant recover from, as you have to start all over.

Bruflat
    Participant

Will add that I have the same problem, when playing from saved games the game just vanish and I have start the game again. No pattern, it can take from 1-10min for the crash.

nickos111
    Participant

Having the same problem.

Im running on a Windows 8 64bits, i7 3.4 ghz, 8 gb memory. GT 640 8GB.

Hope this helps and gets fixed soon. Ive played alot of transportation games. Altho there still are alot of flaws, i see most potential in Train Fever.

KieronMeen
    Participant

I thought I had the issue but I just left it and didn’t click a thing. After a few minutes I came back and I was in the game

Thefly
    Participant

Thank you! That’s it, just wait! Thank you KieronMeen!

tplanner
    Participant

Possible same problem – saved games not opening and crashing back to desktop.  Waited 10 = 15 mins and no luck.

Windows 8.1 64bits, i3 1.4 ghz, 6 gb memory. GT 720m.

Very anoying to loose a saved worked so hard on.

KieronMeen
    Participant

I am glad you got it sorted, Thefly. I have noticed that there is no loading screen when you are loading from a save which lead me to believe that nothing was happening.

For those waiting and still experiencing the problem, Sorry I couldn’t be any more helpful.

To the devs – please can we have a loading screen for the saved games!

Tegron
    Participant

There was a patch so I know from the past that new patches can break old saves…

nickos111
    Participant

After 2 crashes in the beginning (didnt try it after that, just new games leaving it running), i managed to load an autosave and a normal save game after eachother.

But i think there is no reason to think those crashes are pure random as more people experience them. There should be looked at the problem ofcourse.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.