Crush on Radeon 6550M

Home Forums Support Crush on Radeon 6550M

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Shukfir
    Participant

A problem. If starting a new game with high graphic settings, the game just crushes.

If starting with low graphic settings, it starts, but crushes when I scroll my mousewheel to look closer at vehicle or city buildings.

I’ve checked Device Manager – it shows, that I have only 1 display adapter – AMD Radeon HD 6550M (Windows 7 64-bit).

I’ve installed the latest drivers and reboot the system – the problem still remain.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Shukfir.
    fredbertelmann
    Participant

Hello, i have exactly the same problem. my laptop works with Intel core i5 M480 2.67GHz and AMD Radeon HD 6530M.

I have to set on low geometry, rest can be high, to start a map. with middle and high geometry it doesnt even start and crash immidiatly.

when everything is low, i can scroll into the map and it looks fine but then changing the view at some houses of a town let it crash again. at a wider look i can scroll over towns. but scrolling into them fails.

one more problem: at low resolution my window for my resolution options disappears, so that i cant change it again to higher / other ones.

Perhaps you can help us with this, thx!

Shukfir
    Participant

My problem is solved. Thanks everyone for help.

fredbertelmann, try to Automatically Detect and Install the latest driver from official AMD site:

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Previously I installed driver from non-official site, and, as I’ve understood for now, it wasn’t the latest.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Shukfir.
    Nique
    Participant

Never seen someone having a crush on a videocard. totally new to me 😛

fredbertelmann
    Participant

damn nice, Shukfir thx for this hint!!!

it works super!!

Shukfir
    Participant

Nique, sorry, but I don’t speak English. My native language is Englesh. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.