Demo

Home Forums General Discussion Demo

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Speedy22
    Participant

Will there be a demo for this game?
    Even before the release of the game.

hert
    Participant

Nope, doesnt look like it. Though demos are kinda pointless in this day and age with lets play and stuff. Plus it takes added time and energy to create one.

Maetel
    Participant

it would been nice if there was one before I paid for it

Nivve
    Participant

Although this kind of game is always really suitable for demos. Just have  a version which has a timer so you can play the actual game for a short while (and remove some assets to prevent piracy perhaps).

swissyntax
    Participant

In view that you will find 100 of lets play hours on the internet I dont need a demo anymore. I know exactly what the game will deliver. Therefore I ordered the game already two times 😀 (For me and a gift for a old TransportTycoon Player)

GeoffersH
    Participant

It’s a bit late to be asking for a demo at this late stage, for gawds sake. You only have to wait less than a week now and besides, just watching the videos is as good as a demo for me. Join the queue and wait for it’s release.

Azrael
    Participant

I think in the history of the gaming industry, there was never a demo available before release.
    So look the Lets Plays on YouTube from the beta testers, it’s nearly as good.

Speedy22
    Participant

View images and videos is something completely different than even try whether one is the game, I find it sad that you would be taking out a game to sell before it is finished. But testing does not go before purchasing.
    Poor simulators there now enough as a demo would make sense.

Bilder und Videos anschauen ist etwas ganz anderes als selbst auszuprobieren ob einem das Spiel liegt, ich finde es schade das man es sich herausnimmt ein Spiel zu verkaufen bevor es fertig ist. Aber testen vor dem Kaufen nicht geht.
    Schlechte Simulatoren gibts mittlerweile genug, da wäre eine Demo schon sinnvoll.

Azrael
    Participant

Das spielt wird ja nicht verkauft, bevor es fertig ist, es ist kein Early Access Titel.
    Die Videos etc. kommen von Testern der CLOSED BETA.
    Ich habe es noch nie erlebt, dass es Demoversionen von einem Spiel vor Release des selbigen gab.
    Von daher warte, bis irgendwann die Demo nachm Release kommt, wenn dir das so extrem wichtig ist.
    Ob man genügend aus Let’s Plays ziehen kann, um zu sagen, ob das Spiel einem gefällt oder nicht, unterscheidet sich letztendlich von Person zu Person.
    Ich und viele andere können das, wenn du das nicht kannst, ist das nicht schlimm.

Als schlechten Simulator würde ich das Spiel nicht bezeichnen, ich weiß, dass Genre wurde in den letzten Jahren von vielen schlechten Vertretern geplagt, aber anhand dessen, was ich sehen kann auf YouTube und dem restlichen Gesamteindruck denke ich nicht, dass dies ein schlechter Simulator ist oder wird, darauf lassen auch nicht die Berichte der Betatester schließen.

spiderpc
    Participant

I still think a demo is usually  nice to have. There are cases when you buy the game and it doesn’t even start even if you meet hardware requirements… And that’s main reason I would like to have demos, to see how game will work on my computer.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.