Everything is a main connection!

Home Forums General Discussion Everything is a main connection!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #15623
    Sturmsschatten
    Participant

    Thanks for the fix :).

    #15624
    Blokker_1999
    Participant

    Whoohoo, seems to be working fine 🙂 hard to judge stability though on 2min of gameplay 😉 A big thank you

    #15899
    Xcenty
    Participant

    Why do you create a fix when there is nothing to be fixed ?

    Player have to make the difference between road track and city street track.

    When you have a “main connection – need bypass” issue. You’ve to create your bypass with road tracks and not city street.

    Just scroll down in your street block menu and you’ll find the dirt road tracks needed for the bypass.

     

    The fix proposed is more an hack than a fix.

     

    • This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Xcenty.
    #15906
    eis_os
    Participant

    I am not sure what you want to discuss?

    This is specially for situation when it doesn’t work, or well for players who don’t like the feature at all.

    http://steamcommunity.com/app/304730/discussions/0/626329820710827257/#c626329820718620142

    So why restart a topic until we get a new patch by UG?

    #16029
    eis_os
    Participant

    Small note:

    As last resort as requested by users I added a MacOSX patch, untested as usually, so currently on the last page.

    http://www.train-fever.net/index.php/Thread/2230-TFPatchPlus

    Happy playing…

     

    #17635
    Shades
    Participant

    Sorry to necro this but I have am finding this a major problem. I cant even lay tram line in a city because i get the main connection error and I cant upgrade tracks to roads. I’m not even trying to remove them just upgrade them but I get this error.

    #17656
    simonmd
    Participant

    Its very strange that other people, including myself don’t get the issue you describe and yet it’s basicaly the same software! Are you getting this in new games after recent patches?

    #17662
    Pasi
    Participant

    It happens totally randomly. Within same map it may affect only one city.

    #17706
    electricmonk2k
    Participant

    When I first started playing TF, I was plagued by main connections, but then at the end of January, a patch came out that fixed a main connection bug and all of a sudden, I find building bypasses solves the problem 99% of the time (the other 1% can be solved with a more elaborate bypass).


    @Shades
    : Have you updated your TF build to the latest version? Are any of the country roads going in to your city main connections? If you can find two such roads, make sure there’s an alternative connection between these roads that bypasses the city altogether.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.