Everything is a main connection!

Home Forums General Discussion Everything is a main connection!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Sturmsschatten
    Participant

Thanks for the fix :).

Blokker_1999
    Participant

Whoohoo, seems to be working fine 🙂 hard to judge stability though on 2min of gameplay 😉 A big thank you

Xcenty
    Participant

Why do you create a fix when there is nothing to be fixed ?

Player have to make the difference between road track and city street track.

When you have a “main connection – need bypass” issue. You’ve to create your bypass with road tracks and not city street.

Just scroll down in your street block menu and you’ll find the dirt road tracks needed for the bypass.

The fix proposed is more an hack than a fix.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Xcenty.
    eis_os
    Participant

I am not sure what you want to discuss?

This is specially for situation when it doesn’t work, or well for players who don’t like the feature at all.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/304730/discussions/0/626329820710827257/#c626329820718620142

So why restart a topic until we get a new patch by UG?

eis_os
    Participant

Small note:

As last resort as requested by users I added a MacOSX patch, untested as usually, so currently on the last page.

http://www.train-fever.net/index.php/Thread/2230-TFPatchPlus

Happy playing…

Shades
    Participant

Sorry to necro this but I have am finding this a major problem. I cant even lay tram line in a city because i get the main connection error and I cant upgrade tracks to roads. I’m not even trying to remove them just upgrade them but I get this error.

simonmd
    Participant

Its very strange that other people, including myself don’t get the issue you describe and yet it’s basicaly the same software! Are you getting this in new games after recent patches?

Pasi
    Participant

It happens totally randomly. Within same map it may affect only one city.

electricmonk2k
    Participant

When I first started playing TF, I was plagued by main connections, but then at the end of January, a patch came out that fixed a main connection bug and all of a sudden, I find building bypasses solves the problem 99% of the time (the other 1% can be solved with a more elaborate bypass).

@Shades
    : Have you updated your TF build to the latest version? Are any of the country roads going in to your city main connections? If you can find two such roads, make sure there’s an alternative connection between these roads that bypasses the city altogether.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.