Forgod sake plz remove that main connection feature

Home Forums Support Forgod sake plz remove that main connection feature

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    vinkandoi
    Participant

Plz do it developers! It has runied the game. I want to abandon the game until this feature is removed. Plz do it. Everything was fine until this feature unexpectedly/

coujou
    Participant

C’mon, this can by easily fixed by Train fever patcher, takes 5 minutes of your life. I’d rather see them working on much much better performance.

Spyro_77
    Participant

Plz listen to him. I can’t add trams on the road it keeps saying main connection needs bypass. And I sometimes place a road in the middle of the map by accident and I couldn’t remove it coz of the main connection. I can’t even remove a stupid train station. It’s stupid. Plz fix these. I stopped playing train fever for a while. Maybe the update will help. Plz fix this problem.

coujou
    Participant

Haven’t you read what I wrote above? Download the Train Fever patcher, tick both “Allow to upgrade streets” and “Allow to delete streets” and voilá… Was it hard? Please, let’s talk only about performance to force them to do it, that is the biggest issue. Otherwise the devs will add more and more functions (demanded by the community), because it is easier than rewriting the code. Functions are great, but don’t bring playability.

Spyro_77
    Participant

What patch. is it the latest update. (Not the American one)If it is it dint help.

and if am wrong could u plz kindly post the link. I run on Mac. I don’t know if it will make a dif.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Spyro_77.
    coujou
    Participant
    Spyro_77
    Participant

I said I run on MAC. The parther is for windows only.

eis_os
    Participant

TFPatchPlus:

Win64, Linux and Mac…http://www.train-fever.net/index.php/Thread/2230-TFPatchPlus/

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by eis_os. Reason: added link
    Spyro_77
    Participant

do u have the direct link if u do. Plz post it would be very helpful. Thx

eis_os
    Participant

Added already, please see the chmod +x  part. (Last Post in Thread)
    Was tested by a Mac user…

Please use Firefox (prefered) or Chrome for patching, Safari won’t work…

Martin Mulder
    Participant

I have version 4831, 32-bit. Any solution to “fix” this one? Because the patcher does not support it.

eis_os
    Participant

You are a bit late considering UG will release a new version next week …

vinkandoi
    Participant

@coujou, Only if I knew that Trainfever patcher existed. Started using it already. Nice little utility. Thanks. Only took 3 minutes of my life 😉

Martin Mulder
    Participant

@eis_os: This week, right? 😉

Tap, tap, tap….

Martin Mulder
    Participant

Yes! A new update! But… I still hate it… The Main Connection required us to make to many bypasses. We never know which bypass is right or not. It costs a lot of money just to remove one road. Roads get very curved because of this “feature”. If this feature is aproach real life, then give us a planning tool, as governments use in real life before they start building.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.