Game-breaking glitches

Home Forums Support Game-breaking glitches

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    MikeyDoubleyew
    Participant

Hi.

Over the past couple of weeks I’ve racked up 98 hours of gameplay, which says something about how much I enjoy the game.

In order to make it a bit more interesting, I downloaded a couple of mods (off the top of my head these were the Class 158, GWR wagons and the railway decorations pack – I can’t remember the exact name because I’m not at my computer, but I was a sucker for having buffers and the overhead signal box). However, these might’ve contributed to a couple of game-breaking errors. At first it would crash to desktop when I tried to line up a junction, which cleared up after I stopped playing for a couple of hours. In another scenario, certain vehicles would refuse to update after setting automatic train replacement – this one isn’t such a game breaker but it was a bit annoying.

In my last scenario, I’d planned a convergence of two lines however after finally laying out the trackwork to my liking, I suddenly realised I couldn’t build anymore because I’d run out of money. Looking at my finances, I realised the game had landed me in over $9.3 billion billion of debt through track building, and when I zoomed in, there seemed to be some kind of infinite tower growing out of my recently placed points, effectively ending the game.

I’ve since uninstalled it, so I can try a fresh install tomorrow, but in the meantime it’s at least something for the developers to have a giggle about

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.