Game can't load

Home Forums Support Game can't load

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Spinkee
    Participant

Hi, I recently bought this game on steam, but I can’t play it. It will open just fine, and I can roam in the main menu section. But if i press “New game” and try to start a new map (Regardless of settings on the map) it will crash. It will load 0%, the music stops and i have to use ctrl+alt+delete to close it.

I am not sure what has caused this, but it sure is annoying, thanks for the help 🙂

-Spinkee

kif1993
    Participant

I have exactly the same problem! No one seems to have an answer? :/

Spinkee
    Participant

I tried re-installing it. Now it crashes without leaving me any chance to wait for anything. I have tried on all graphic settings too.

kif1993
    Participant

Same problem! It just completely crashes/disappears! Really disappointed! Looked forward to this game for so long!

Bansheedragon
    Participant

While I have not had this problem myself(fortunately), I have seen allot of people who has posted about this, both here and on Steam.

So far nobody has a solution to it and there has been no word from the devs, as least not as far as I have seen, about it either.

The only loading problem I have has been with loading a saved game, which causes the game to crash and windows to tell me the game stopped responding, which is almost as bad.

Its what I would call a game breaking or game stopping bug, and it frankly baffles me how such a serious bug has made it past testing and into release.

pantner
    Participant

From my viewing of the forums there have been two common reasons for this issue.

1) Old video Card drivers

2) Running on a system with an unsupported video card (ie, Intel HD4000)

A full list of system specs will help the community and the devs identify problems/give suggestions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.