Game crashes at end of month

Home Forums Support Game crashes at end of month

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    wakkomon
    Participant

Hi,

since the last update (Build 5751)  my game crashes at the end of the month. sometimes it does not crash, eg. if i send some vehicles to depot or build streets, but then it will crash just in the next month. When i do nothing, the game crashes always at end of the month again.

what can i do, can i switch back to Build 5565 where all this worked, better a bad performance than a crashing game… ? or is it possible to just stop time till  bug is fixed(no not pause, vehicles should get going)?

best regards

wakkomon

wakkomon
    Participant

Hi,

UPDATE

i did send all vehicles to depot, did delete all lines, did delete houses and streets that growed over the border of the map, i reduced my money a lot, did rebuild some streets to reduce traffic jams

i also did reinstall the game, reinstalled all used mods, tried to use the no-cost-mod in hope that no calculation is done at end of month(do not know if this will be done then or not)

also loaded older autosaved game

STILL crashing at end of month, nothing helps, very frustrating… what can i do, have a real big map i long time worked on…! (in-game date is February 2998, but not reaching march)

best regars

wakkomon

Lowell
    Participant

I wouldn’t play an old saved map after a major game update. I always start a new map after main game updates. It also sounds like you may need to remove all mods, try the game as is first because it sounds like you have added something to the main game to cause your problem.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by Lowell.
    admin
    Keymaster

You can send an email to info AT train-fever.com and include a link to you save game. For sure we can fix your save game, and if we are lucky we can even identify a bug which we can then definitely solve with a patch.

wakkomon
    Participant

ok thanks for the reply i’ll send you the download links

i just found out that the month-change will work in fast forward mode, just in normal speed mode its crashing, but then it will crash a few months later in any speed mode, so its just a temporary solution

admin
    Keymaster

This bug has been fixed in the meanwhile and a patch will be released very soon.

wakkomon
    Participant

ok thanks a lot for your fast response, perfect support!

Loco125
    Participant

Hello

First, thanks for such a great game! But since my current map reached a certain size, I am suffering from the exact same problems that are indicated by wakkomon (end of month crash). Was the mentioned patch released in the meanwhile? How do I check if the patch was installed on my game? I allready checked on steam (check the installed files).

Some more Information: RAM (DDR III 8 GB) and Processor (Intel I7-4700MQ) usage before and after the Crash not significant over 50% capacitiy.

Map: size Big; About 17k inhabitants, a lot of bus and plenty of train lines, Mods: a lot of rail and bus vehicules.

wakkomon
    Participant

yes in my case the problem was solved with build 5798 very quickly, thanks again to the support!

the build-number is shown in main menu in the bottom right corner of the screen

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by wakkomon.
    Lecalita
    Participant

Hi! I have the same problem. At the end of the month the game crashes. Please I need a solution !. It is the third map that I build, and I can not enjoy the game. What do I do ?. Greetings from Argentina.

Patholog
    Participant

Win XP 32.bit still crashed build 5746  – 5798

Not downgrade what?
    Not installed single patch what?
    Thx

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by Patholog.
    Patholog
    Participant

Build 5798

The game falls on the first compression of textures.

Please take the opportunity to subordinate the game by downloading an older build version. I love playing this game but because the stream is not possible to play this game in the older version. HELP

WARNING odd number of intersections. some lots get lost. num intersections = 1

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by Patholog.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.