Game crashes when I try to buldoze a station

Home Forums Support Game crashes when I try to buldoze a station

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    simonmd
    Participant

Got a single track station that i’ve had being used for both directions on a brasnch line but want to upgrade to a double as it’s getting conjested. However, no matter what I do, the game crashes every time I try! I have stopped the traffic, experimented with buldozing the track either side first, nothing works!

http://picpaste.com/2015-03-01_00008-UiVr9T6P.jpg

As you can hopefully see from the pic, nothing is unusual and there are no station mods or anything like that.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by simonmd.
    simonmd
    Participant

Ok, just tried to buldoze ANY station and the game crashes! What the hell?? I’m now stuck as I can’t upgrade any stations at all.

kimmaz
    Participant

if try verify local files or whatever in steam->trainfever->properties to see if you got everything right. thats what i do first thing when games crash like that.

simonmd
    Participant

Tried that, no luck i’m afraid. Any passenger station crashes the game if I try to delete it, cargo seems unafected.

kimmaz
    Participant

try to create a new game any settings and place out 3 stations in a field or at any location and delete them at once. Only takes 3min =P just to see if it happens on another game/save file. Anyways good luck 😀

simonmd
    Participant

Ok, tried that, no issues whatsoever, even used the same time period. Re loaded save game, crash! I have done the ‘delete local files’ thing, same and now I manually deleted the entire Res folder and am waiting for it to re download.

simonmd
    Participant

Great, for NO apparent reason, NOTHING has worked. Even after a re-install the game still crashes as soon as I try to buldoze a station. I’ve just played right upto 1961, building up a nice little network and now I’ve got to scrap the f**king lot and start again!

Any help from an Urban Games member? Anything at all? Nope, sweet FA as usual, thanks….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.