Game crashes

Home Forums Support Game crashes

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    doc0c
    Participant

I have been playing since the release without any crashing issues. Starting today, game has started to crash after a very short game time. The scenario is this:

– set up new game: medium map, medium difficulty

– start installing infrastructure with the speed on the lowest setting (the crash happens with medium and fast speed)

– after a short while, game crashes to desktop

– I can be doing anything at the time: buying vehicles, zooming in/out, creating lines

This is clearly making the game unplayable for me. Please let me know what I need to send to get this fixed.

doc0c
    Participant

So far, I’m not having any issues with my save game from Friday. The only difference is the difficulty level (easy in the save game, medium in the new game).

doc0c
    Participant

Bump….

Can anyone from dev comment on this?

mikael

Do you have a 32bit system?

What graphics card do you have?

doc0c
    Participant

@mikael I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit. GPU is nVidia 650GTX Ti. When the problem started, I decided to upgrade my drivers, but the problem continued.

To make it clear, this isn’t just one instance doing this (ie, restoring the same save game). This happens every time I start a new game (I did it 5 times in a row).

I haven’t had time to test whether different difficulty settings result in the same outcome.

Also, like I mentioned, the issue does not happen after loading my previous save-game.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.