Game hang up after groupin station. Repeateble issue.

Home Forums Support Game hang up after groupin station. Repeateble issue.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gGeorg
    Participant

Hello,

game hangs up after grouping station. it is counting, counting, … after a while windows tryes to close application.

How to get it: Double track station grouped with large bus. its working for few years. There are 2 train lines and 2 buss lines. Pause the game. Delete train station replace 3 track. Delete large bus. Place two pairs of pavement stations in front of train station. Click on first pair of bus then group to train, click on second pair of bus group – hung up.

Have a save right before the issue if you like.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by gGeorg.
    mikael

A Savegame would help.

Would you please upload it somewhere and post the link?

Do you have any mods installed?

gGeorg
    Participant

Hello,

on the email info at train-fever.com you have an info where the file is stored. or try this link

http://www.uschovna.cz/zasilka/CFBDAMTEN8WXSI2E-7XC/

There is a city St. Mary – build up two pairs of pavement bus stops (eg. four pieces) right on the “T” junction. Then group them with train station. First pair is ok, second pair hangs up PC.

I was able to get over like this : There are 2 bus lines connected. So I created first pair of buss stations, then add this new station to the line on the 2 order. Then delete the first one stop. Do the same with second bus. Then I could continue play.

Today I find out that even adding a way points to different line makes the crash to the particular save. I guess, variable went crazy when I deleted grouped stations.

No mods installed. Never ever use mods. Have notebook Intel 4600. Win 7 64bit. 4GRAM.Latest drivers.

Let me know please if you can re-create this issue.

Thx

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by gGeorg.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by gGeorg.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.