game hangs after 2 minutes intel 4200

Home Forums Support game hangs after 2 minutes intel 4200

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@vikandoi

My bad. After the first update I didn’t start TF with the Intel card anymore. Maybe it was fixed or it was my system specific. I hope you get it running again!

vinkandoi
    Participant

@mikael

whats next plz

Thnks

vinkandoi
    Participant

Bump

vinkandoi
    Participant

Bump bump

checking in

Geneo
    Participant

Steam name: GeneMead
    intel HD4400.
    i5.
    8 gigs ram
    Build 4587 for Win 64, 10/31/14(?), “stability patch”(?)  (Is this the ‘latest’ one?)

Same problem as the others (graphics card doesn’t respond and says it is, but can’t recover), but before the last patch TF ran fine!… so it’s not my card, and all my other games and apps run without problems too.

In other words, the last patch ‘broke’ the game for me and now I can’t play it.

(In)patiently waiting for a fix…..

vinkandoi
    Participant

This problem persists after the novemver 12 patch. However my trip is over  and I will be playing on my desktop.

Thanx for the waypoints.

mikael

We’ve ordered a new Notebook and this will have an Intel HD 4600.
    Soon we can have a look at the incompatibility between the 3rd and 4th generation of the Intel chips and hopefully find a solution for both chips.

vinkandoi
    Participant

I tested the game on Intel hd 4200, It runs fine now. I ran it for an hour without any crashes. Thnx for the fix

Logital
    Participant

Can tell you that also with latest patch it is unplayable with hd4000 graphics card.

The game crashes if i zoom in and crashes to desktop. In the game I can see bkack triangles on some objects.

mikael

@Logital

Have you installed the newest intel hd drivers directly from the Intel homepage?

Your driver is slightly out-dated.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=&ProductID=3319&ProdId=3319

gGeorg
    Participant

Intel 4600 on my notebbok runs like a charm now. (Lates game update – the crossroads. ) No texture artefact, no crashes, even i think its faster. Good work.

Logital
    Participant

@Mikael

Can´t install these drivers. There comes a sytsem message: “Your soystem doesnt supoort minimum reqirements. (“Ihr System erfüllt nicht die Mindestvorraustezungen”). I think fpr this special notebook i cannot actualise the driver.

Logital
    Participant

Again ckecked the support site from Samsung from my notebook:

http://www.samsung.com/de/support/model/NP530U3C-A01DE

There i can see, the most actual driver is this and I already installed this one:

VGA (Grafik) INTEL
    WINDOWS 7(64BIT), 148.44 MB, ZIP, MULTI LANGUAGE

VERSION : 8.15.10.2712

mikael
    Logital
    Participant

Only tried the one from 4/10/2014.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?DwnldID=23764

Will try your Link today evenening.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 4 months ago by Logital.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.