Games suggestions from my real experience

Home Forums General Discussion Games suggestions from my real experience

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    aymerico
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m a former traffic manager for the SNCF (French National railway) and i’m actually employed by greater anglia as a traffic manager ( yes again) ! I’ve spoke with some colleague of train fever, and one point remind the attention of all : The concept its very attractive and the project could be hyper realistic !

So I’ve some suggestions : -Implantation of several landmarks/important place ( Airport, Harbour) for example in greater anglia we have the “Stansted express”

– Implantation of other company with a competitive concept, and the possibility for the player to manage price salary etc …

-Implantation of a mechanic part ( usury of rail and train )

– Improvements of the management part !

If you have any other ideas go on ! 😉

Aymerico

PS: Sory if i make some mistakes, I still have some lacks in English

FX2K
    Participant

I doubt you will see these implemented in the current version of Train Fever, maybe TF 2?

Anonymous
    Inactive

1. Regulate speed of time, now it is too fast. For example 1 day = 1 minute

2. Make traffic lights on roads. In big cities it is very difficult to organize traffic.

3. Rise up population in cities and capacity in vehicles.

Kamaling
    Participant

– Use a generation query for the highest level of a spawned city and set this to the max spawn hight for factories.

Ore and oil are ok to spawn at the top of mountains… but factories?

– btw: this query can also be useful for the “important landmark” idea of aymerico

Viljainen
    Participant

I like the landmark idea. A harbour could demand goods and airport could be a passenger destination. There could be also other landmarks like stadions or touristic sites. It could be something for a DLC.

Jadela
    Participant

I’d love to see functional railroad crossing first, haha.

Tarc
    Participant

I thoroughly support LANDMARKS. There is currently not a single better idea than this.

At present, the game does not offer anything unique, each new game is the same… “random” towns/industries, but it’s all very very similar. There are no gaps between towns, it’s almost always the same distance, etc.

Landmarks could add a really neat feature – you’d have to build your business around those (1-3) big areas, e.g. harbor/airport for a source of passengers wishing to travel to cities; new building projects that require different materials (that are not yet in the game). The possibilites are huge.

Also, I found myself building up my company with vehicles other than trains… the game should be a general transportation game, not a train-specific one. Because then you could offer other services, e.g. taxi service from the airports.

You would have to set prices, which is not present in the game yet… I do hope they will improve the game!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.