Ghost tram messing up my local transport

Home Forums Support Ghost tram messing up my local transport

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Etsija
    Participant

In my “central” city, I decided to build a tramline that just goes N-S in a straight line.  I accidentally upgraded one side street to a tramline street as well, but did not connect that street to anything, so it is a completely isolated piece of street with tram tracks on it, and there absolutely should be no trams on it, since it’s not even connected to a tram depot.

As you can see from my picture, the real tramline is on the left and the isolated tram track in the middle.  There sits a ghost tram on the tracks, which I cannot move, command to go anywhere or make disappear.  It is blocking all traffic on the intersection – you can see two of my local Mac buses waiting for the car to clear out, but the car won’t budge because of the ghost tram.

How annoying.  Please fix, or at least give me a hint on how to clear out the situation.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by Etsija.
    Viljainen
    Participant

This might have happened when you upgraded a street. Sometimes it causes the vehicles on the street to jump to nearby streets. You could try connecting the isolated track to the real tramline so that the tram can return to its own path.

Etsija
    Participant

Thank you, Viljainen (a fellow Finn, I suppose?).  That did the trick – connected the isolated street to my main street and the ghost tram went nicely back to the depot.  Problem solved.  Clearly this is a bug and should be addressed by the dev team.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.