Give access to beta for those who pre-purchased.

Home Forums General Discussion Give access to beta for those who pre-purchased.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Tossi
    Participant

As title says. I think there are many people who would want that. I already pre-purchased and at the moment I can’t stop torturing myself by watching other people play it and being unable to play myself. I can’t handle it anymore!!!

Morat
    Participant

If you think this is bad you should try being in the queue waiting for your Oculus Rift DK2 to ship. It’s quite taken my mind off TF.

Steve
    Participant

Indeed, seconded. Although, from what I’ve seen elsewhere on this forum, this will most likely fall on blind eyes and we’ll have to wait the two weeks or whatever it says on steam.

Tossi
    Participant

If you think this is bad you should try being in the queue waiting for your Oculus Rift DK2 to ship. Itโ€™s quite taken my mind off TF.

That has nothing to do with trains or transportation. Who would care about that? You are the worst for comparing those! ๐Ÿ˜›

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Tossi.
    ILikeTrains
    Participant

Huge thumb up for this proposal! It’s not unusual to give beta access with pre-order, and it’s indeed very appreciated by players ๐Ÿ˜€

rorovant
    Participant

Sadly , i think we won’t get an access…

Like you i have pre-purchased the game , and i am like a lion in a cage with all those videos !

Let me play !

๐Ÿ™‚

mrbob19
    Participant

True, I wished ย there weren’t that much video’s online from the beta. It makes the wait more off a pain because other people already have their share of fun… Those 2 weeks feel more like a whole year to me now! ย ๐Ÿ˜€

Bierbaron
    Participant

Because I saw some of that great gameplay videos, I preorded Train Fever too.

Now i feel like a lonely man in the desert, waiting for water and food…..

So yeah, please have an heart to us thirsty and addicted guys and give us access to the beta! ๐Ÿ˜€

Maetel
    Participant

it would be nice to play the beta version before the game comes out in one ย week and 2 days

Bierbaron
    Participant

And now, just before the weekend starts, it is the best time to show some love and heart to the suffering community! ๐Ÿ˜‰

rorovant
    Participant

Would be the perfect time , yes ! ๐Ÿ™‚

But no answer from the devs , so i doubt we will have this chance .

I really can’t wait …ย  This is the type of game i will play long after it’s available .. I’m still enjoying myself with Railroad Tycoon 3 , but now that i saw the videos of TF , i don’t have taste for it …

Please do something for us !

๐Ÿ™‚

GeoffersH
    Participant

Well I have pre-ordered but will have to wait an extra week before I can download it, asย I will be away on holiday. But It is something to look forward to when I get back.

Steve
    Participant

Well according to Steam we have 1 week, 6 days and 14 hours to go until release… probably gonna be the longest 2 weeks ever unless the devs have mercy on us mere mortals!

Bierbaron
    Participant

We have to keep this thread on top in the forum and maybe one graceful god (dev) will see our pain…..

bafouu
    Participant

Please have mercy for students whose holidays end is the 2nd September !

Would have more time to play this week compared to early september !..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.