Graphic driver not working

Home Forums Support Graphic driver not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Iver
    Participant

Hi,

I have problem with lauching of game. I have GeForce GT 630M graphic card with GeForce 340.52 driver installed and window with “OpenGL content creation failed” is appearing. What is wrong?

Iver
    Participant

Ok. It’s due Nvidia panel is detecting game as non game and setted internal graphic card.

Iver
    Participant

Please add this to FAQ. It can be common problem…

snabdi
    Participant

I have the same problem. How do I fix it?

Lotus_79
    Participant

Hi I think i have the same problem, The game runs fine, no slow down or stutter, The game just crashes after a few minutes  with the messege, “The NVIDIA OpenGL driver lost connection with the display driver due to exceeding the windows time-out limit and is unable to continue”

Using Geforce GT 240, driver version 340.52

mikael

@Lotus_79

We’ve fixed this once with a beta-tester, he followed this instruction:

http://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_4/comments/1xzzn4/tdrdelay_10_fixed_my_crashes_since_last_patch/

Lotus_79
    Participant

Didnt work, but thanks anyway

SeraPhine33
    Participant

Have the same problem. Every driver is completely up to date. searched for a long time to solve the problem but it keeps saying “OpenGL content creation failed” Anyone knows a fix?

Sad to not be able to play the game. Waited for months

Elensar
    Participant

I have the Geforce GT630M too and your lame try for a fix doesn’t works for me….

Might be a nice game when I’m able to play it but you ****ed up with the coding for the graphics

grimdanfango
    Participant

The graphics coding is damned impressive… for a game with 16x16km maps and multiple entire simulated towns, where you can zoom right down to see individual people walking around, I’m amazed how smoothly they’ve managed to make it run even on my laptop’s GT650M

Just because you’re unrealistically expecting miracles out of a bottom-end graphics card doesn’t mean the thing you’re trying to run is badly coded.

You wouldn’t expect to run a modern FPS on a GT630M… what makes you think there’s so much less going on in a game like this?

If the game ran badly on a GTX 780, then I’d understand people calling out poor coding… but it doesn’t.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by grimdanfango.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by grimdanfango.
    Elensar
    Participant

I was able to run Battlefield 3 without any issues with this card on the same laptop but thanks. The probs with the coding is more that the game isn’t recognized by the controller and doesn’t activates the game graphic chip and I have nowhere the option to select my game chip as the primary graphic processor, neither with the built-in tools, nor with NVIDIAs tools. On the other side it would be quite contra productive to do that in meanings of battery power etc.

MiPaT
    Participant

I have an ATI mobility Radeon HD 5470. Is it ok for this game? Because I have the same error message as the first guy.

MiPaT
    Participant

The messaI get is the following:

ARB_timer_query not available

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by MiPaT.
    xaviro
    Participant

Guys You Only Need To Go To The Panel Of Nvidia And Click 3D Configuration Then Choose The .Exe Of The Game And Chooice The Proccesor Of High Performance Nvidia

SeraPhine33
    Participant

I am able to play every f***ing game with my PC, even the really hard stuff but this game just wont work. Guys you messed up some graphics coding. I mean every game but not a transport Simulation?!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.