Graphics artifacting

Home Forums Support Graphics artifacting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ASR-Briggs
    Participant

I’d like to preface this by saying that I LOVE this game and I’m happy to be supporting you guys, but I’m having an issue that is really destroying my enjoyment.

I randomly get these weird graphical glitches (which look like graphics artifacts) that flash up for half a second then disappear.  It seems random when they occur, sometimes it’s 1 a minute, sometimes I go 10 minutes without one.  My card it not overheating.  Both GPU-Z and Catalyst control show my graphics card activity at between 30-50%, and temperature at 59C (which is very cold for an AMD card).  I play CS:GO, DOTA2 and Battlefield 4 regularly with absolutely no problem, and get between 200-300FPS on CSGO with max settings.

My specs:

i7-920, 12GB RAM, AMD 7950. Running absolute latest drivers Catalyst 14.7

In addition, the game kinda runs like shit (but I guess everyone is getting that). I really hope there’s a fix for this issues as it’s driving me nuts.

Kazoom
    Participant

Gonna second this. I use i5 2500K, 16GB RAM, 2x AMD 7970 (tried both with and w/o crossfire enabled). I still use Catalyst 14.4 however (last recommended stable release).

I think we are getting the same artifacts. I got a feeling that my artifacts increasingly comes when zooming out alot. Except for this issue and the – sometimes choppy performance – I’ve had no other technical problems after 50h playtime.

Anyone got suggestions?

wyqtor
    Participant

Yeah, I noticed those as well from time to time. They appear for a fraction of a second as elongated black and bright triangles. They aren’t that bothersome but I’d be happy to see them fixed.

Running Catalyst 14.7 RC, R9 280X crossfired with 7950.

xynix
    Participant

Do you have everything on max? I usually start games with low settings and then tune up as I see fit. I was getting the same thing until I decided to try putting it at “very high.” Since then I’ve not had any issues with graphics including artifacts and no crashing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.