Help! Vehicle/Road questions :D ?!?

Home Forums General Discussion Help! Vehicle/Road questions :D ?!?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kimmaz
    Participant

Hi I just need some info on what the different roads do. I want the faster trucks to drive past the slow once along the same road. Is this possible? Like if I got some fast buses going along the same roads as some slow horse carriages how can they get past them and not get slowed down? Keep in mind I am currently in 1899 on my save.

This picture explains my problem very well: (link: http://i.imgur.com/GsmjzLK.jpg)

kimmaz
    Participant

Also another Question: HOW do you upgrade a 3 way T conjunction on a main road, that cannot be deleted? I have tried to make an alternative route but the origonal road always seem to be “main” and cannot be upgraded or deleted..

http://i.imgur.com/WBwMCqK.jpg

Pasi
    Participant

Congratulations. You’ve found two most liked features on this game 😉 Nothing you can do about them. Upgrade may work with bypass but still leaves and odd angle to the road. Grea that this feature was introduced. Pisses people off who try to make nice and tidy networks but at least nobody can cheat anymore! Hah… Just stop your buses or park a train across the road and result…

gGeorg
    Participant

How you can cheat in a game where a simple mod adds unlimited money?
    How you can cheat in a game where is not goal?How you can cheat in a game where is no competitors?How you can cheat in a game where is no multiplayer?How you can cheat in a game who is a sandbox by design?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by gGeorg.
    kimmaz
    Participant

The Question is not how, but WHY, as in “why would you even cheat”. I mean its not like its hard to make a profit using trains. BUT If i could build anything i wanted and always had 100billions ingame i would not find that fun or entertaining. I guess some ppl just find having billions as fun, and not playing the game.

gGeorg
    Participant

Oh, I see. So you would like to help them to get the same fun as you have?

What about an advice how they should eat their own dinner? :-]

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by gGeorg.
    Pasi
    Participant

You really don’t need to cheat on a game like this, nor it shouldn’t matter if someone does. Everything costs so little, that even having 500 mil in your account on game is enough to be able to do pretty much anything you want. I totally lost my interest on medium difficulty game in a large map when i got 4.5 bil in cash and more was coming 80-90 mil per year. No cheats, just realistic networks with trains only on long distance and buses in couple of the cities.

I hope that the main connection protetcion will be turned off or made optional so that people, OP included, can upgrade their networks without having to fight against the protection.

kimmaz
    Participant

I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you. I wasn’t planning to upset anyone.. I guess if you “cheat” or not doesn’t hurt anyone so do what you like, I just tried to say that me personally like the challenge this game is. For me its a fresh new game to tackle, finally a new train building company strategy game.

Anyways back on topic, I really hope they fix the 2 problems I started the topic with soon, I would really appreciate that!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.